Sunday, October 29, 2006

Three At Last

Oh frabjous day, calloo, callay,
This Sunday is my third birthday!


Let rejoicing be universal! Free sausages for all! Set up the jelly and custard fountains! Fun, fun, fun!

But... why haven't I received any cards yet? Or presents?

Possibly my presents will turn up later. After all, I am already extremely privileged in so far as this special day of mine is special in another way, being twenty-five hours long. Very appropriate I think, as it takes a wider span than usual to accommodate my generously expansive figure. Do my humans realise this? Are they doing anything about it? Taking action, as it were, action being the very thing these busy monkeys are so proud of (and about which they are so condescending to me and my brothers and sisters).

We shall see. We shall see.

In anticipation,

PS Panda

No comments: