Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy post-Christmas, everyone.

Being a devout Bambooist I don't celebrate Christmas myself, but it amuses me to watch the humans spending all their money and making themselves sick on unsuitable comestibles. Go right ahead, I say, gorge yourselves to death and reduce the surplus population!

As often happens at this time of year, there has been a new arrival at Panda Towers and, I regret to say, he is not a Monochromist. Here he is:

He looks rather querulous, does he not? Fortunately this is not the case in real life and that mouth, that looks like it belongs to a long-term complainer, is actually yawning. He sleeps a lot, and so we have yet to engage in a conversation that lasts more than a sentence and a half.

I am sure we will get on increasingly famously as the days lengthen into Spring and there is more time to discuss matters of import to us both, and thereby discover common ground.

Optimistically,

PS Panda

No comments: