Sunday, December 17, 2006

PURPLEBOWTIE SPECIAL - THE RALLY

You will have read PS Panda's inspiring address to his people. Now, only on purplebowtie.com, here are dramatic photographs of this epoch-making event, brought to you in glorious monochrome!

We hear you, PS Panda!
We hear you, PS Panda!


All our ears are yours, beloved PSP!

The Honour Guard
The Honour Guard

Adoration Of The Young Pandas

Our Great Leader, Blessed Be His Name


If the Pandas are United,
They will never,
Be divided!!!


All Hail PS Panda!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My, oh my! I never thought I'd see the day. I feel so proud. You brave lads are an inspiration to us all.

Masie Brawn (Author of Clogs On Our Paws, Our Bamboo Shoots Came From Woolworth's and The Monochrome Pals: A Tale Of The Great Sausage War