Saturday, December 16, 2006

This Is Not My Fault


I did not order this act. Let that be clearly understood.

However, it is no surprise to me that some members of the Monochrome Brigade, fired with righteous anger, have decided to, completely on their own initiative of course, strike a telling blow against our enemy. I am sure that you all can find that anger
within your own hearts and feel its blazing heat surging through your veins. I am sure that many of you rejoice to see a foe suffer the consequences of his fellows' evil deeds.

We all want vengeance. We share a common purpose. But wait, my friends. Soon I will make our strategy crystal clear to all. Soon I will name our target. Soon we will move forward.

But we will move united, my friends. We will strike when the time is right, and not before.

Resolute,

PS Panda

No comments: